Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can't find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.
5 = not too shabby :)
When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don't count!)
This summer. I always print off the map when we take a road trip.
back east, down south, out west, up north
Out west. The book I'm reading takes place out west.
2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical?
Listening. I answer the phone a lot at work so that is mostly listening. I also listen to my kids bicker at one another quite frequently.
Describe your yesterday in one word.
3. Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity...which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting? What might you do to change that?
Probably power. I let my fan run all day and all night long... I guess I could turn it off in the morning...
4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.
We didn't really take big family vacations. We were more the day trip family. I remember visiting a fort nearby and learning about the history. I love history!
5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow? Why?
My hair. I keep getting it cut and then wanting it long. It is a never-ending cycle with me.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Is anyone interested in a Christmas Swap? Click HERE to let me know!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!