Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Thirteen ~ My TBR Shelf Part 3 ~ 3/13/14



thursday-13

A list of 13....

"Books On My TBR Shelf - Part 3"

1.  Words Spoken True by Ann Gabhart

2.  The Clouds Roll Away by Sibella Giorello

3.  The River Runs Dry by Sibella Giorello'

4.  The Promise Box by Tricia Goyer

5.  Fatal Judgement by Irene Hannon

6.  Winds Cove by Rebecca Hammond

7.  Blood Covenant by Lisa Harris

8.  Blood Ransom by Lisa Harris

9.  A River to Cross by Yvonne Harris

10.  Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck

11.  Afloat by Erin Healy

12.  False Pretenses by Kathy Herman

13.  Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel



3 comments:

  1. Wow - I haven't heard of any of these. I need to get out a lot more. ;)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I've not heard of any of these, either.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.