Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 3/8/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

False Pretenses (Secrets of Roux River Bayou, #1)

Zoe Broussard loves the life she and her husband Pierce have built in her beloved Louisiana hometown, but a series of anonymous notes is making her life a misery--because Zoe has a secret so terrible it could leave the family business in shambles and tear her marriage apart.

Happy Reading!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh sounds dramatic! Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my genre but I'm really curious about her secret. Come see what I added to my stacks at Inside of a Dog and Mx. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my typical book but I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.