Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ~ 3/4/14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

Moonlight Masquerade (London Encounters #1)

~Rees glanced quickly over his shoulder--having imagined the sound of footsteps behind him all evening--before lifting each article of jewelry to make sure nothing lay beneath.  He replaced them one by one, endeavoring to leave everything as he had found it.~

Page  7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I LOVED this book!
    what a great reminder is your teaser...
    enjoy every minute of it =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Love the cover too. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesday-mar-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he's not a jewel thief, but I wonder what he's after. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from SPARE CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes quite a hard thing to achieve!
    http://cupandchaucer.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesday-march-04/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.