Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Post ~ 3/9/14

The Sunday Post

NEWS FROM THE PAST WEEK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just saw my first robin of the year!!!  Have you seen any yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Memes

Monday - What Am I Reading
Tuesday -Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday -Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday -Thursday Thirteen
Friday -High Five for Friday
Saturday -Stacking the Shelves


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giveaways:




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winners:
(all have been contacted by email)

Leap Into Books Giveaway ~ Michele376

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lovely reading!


2 comments:

  1. My mom loves the Love Comes Softly series. Pretty much anything by Janette Oke really. And I'm not sure about robins, but we have all kinds of birds in our backyard. They've been out and about and singing a lot. I love spring! Have a great week!

    Sunday Post
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing robins for a few weeks. It makes me excited because SPRING IS COMING! It looks like you had a great week. I've been meaning to read the Love Comes Softly series for a while. New follower.

    Jessica @ Tales Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.