Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Tying the Knot" by Susan May Warren

Deep Haven Series Book 2

Tying the Knot (Deep Haven Series #2)

Book Description:

EMT Anne Lundstrom is running from her past. But it?s about to catch up. She thought she'd escaped it when she moved out of the city and into the quiet town of Deep Haven. She certainly never expected to get roped into helping Noah Standing Bear run his summer camp for inner-city kids.

Yet Noah has a charisma she can?t ignore, and romance is in the air. But when the very danger she was trying to escape threatens her peaceful haven--and her life--Anne must find the courage to face her fears and embrace the one man who can help her understand her past.

My Thoughts:

Wow!  This book was so romantic.  So dramatic.  So suspenseful.  So action-packed.  So good!

The beginning of the book had me wide-eyed and hooked right away.  Then meeting Noah Standing Bear hooked me even further.  What a man!  lol.  Native American, long dark hair and riding a motorcycle instead of a mustang.  Swoon....

I loved the storyline of this book.  How sometimes we think we need to run away from something to escape but sometimes we need to sink ourselves into it to really find release from the bad memories and emotions.  Sometimes we give up too soon or just can't see the direction God wants us to take.

There was a faithful hound in this book also, but I can't for the life of me remember what kind or its name.  Anyone know?  I've already passed the book on to another reader.

Book 3 in the series is "The Perfect Match".  That review will be coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.