Monday, August 8, 2011

Scripture Memory Verse ~ 8/7/11



Memory Verse ~ 8/7/11-8/13/11

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have recieved from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your body.

1 Corinthians 6: 19-20


(First Place 4 Health, "Seek God First", Week 9)

Hide these Words in your heart and they will be with you always.

     
Please see my sidebar to see all the wonderful places I'll be linking up to.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, love to see someone sharing a verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing.. a reminder to me that I was bought at a price.. isn't that amazing God loves us so much.

    Blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colletta,
    If we think about this scripture we will understand how important each and every one of us is to God.
    Important enough to die for.Incredable!!!!!!! Thank you God.
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.