Friday, August 26, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday ~ 8/26/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.




************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Tonight is Open House at HHCS!
2.  I hit my August goal for sales in my etsy shop!
3.  I've been home most of the week and have finally gotten caught up on laundry!
4.  The weather has been sunny yet cool.  My favorite!
5.  Laken started "school" with Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. They sound like five really good achievements! Well done to you...and your baby is growing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.