Friday, May 27, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday ~ 5/27/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.





************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Last day of school!!!

2.  5th Grade Graduation!


3.  Getting mani's and pedi's with Kaylee before her graduation!


4.  Spring Cleaning is DONE!


5.  Planning next week's vacation!

3 comments:

  1. Vacation...woo hoo!! When are you leaving?

    We are coming down for bible study sunday night. We're going to bring that load of wood for your mom and dad...which reminds me, we better give them a call to make sure it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by and linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good reasons to feel good! Oh my the girls look so "grown up" and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.