Thursday, May 19, 2011

{Shop Updates} ~ 5/12/11

Each Thursday I am going to dedicate a post to updating you on what is new and/or restocked in my "Colletta's Kitchen Sink" etsy shop.



I don't have many new listings this week.  I have been working on some new items, but I'm not quite ready to list them yet.  That is something to look forward to for next week's update.  Hopefully!



All I have are a few restocks from the "Baked Goods" section of my shop.




"2 dozen (24) Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies"









"4 dozen (48) Oatmeal Raisin Cookies"





So go check out the "Baked Goods" section and tell me what would be your favorite.



Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.