Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Pure Country 2" Movie Trailer

I haven't really had a chance to sit and watch a movie for the past 2 weeks so I don't have any new reviews.

But, for Valentine's Day, the girls and I got their daddy "Pure Country 2".  He's been wanting to see it from the first preview he saw.  He's a big fan of "Pure Country" and has watched it every time it has been on TV.

Here is a trailer.  It is a short one because I hate when the trailer gives away everything about a movie.  The other day, I stopped watching a trailer about 1 minute into it because it is a movie I want to go see and I had already saw some spoilers.  :(




Hopefully by next Saturday I'll be able to write a review on "Pure Country 2, The Gift".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.