Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Review: "Escape to Morning" by Susan May Warren

Team Hope Book 2

Escape to Morning (Team Hope)

Book Description:

Book two in the Team Hope series by Susan May Warren, the name to watch in romantic suspense. In Escape to Morning, Homeland Security Agent Will Masterson crosses paths with Search and Rescue worker Dannette Lundeen.

Will is working undercover to find and neutralize a terrorist organization threatening U.S. security. Dannette is searching for a missing girl, who turns out to be the key to the terrorists.

As Will and Dannette put their lives on the line, they find their hearts drawn to one another. Only as they trust God and each other can they find a way to escape to morning.

My Thoughts:

I first "met" Dannette in Book One of Team Hope.  You can read my review of Flee the Night HERE.  You'll read there that I was excited to read more about the characters in this series.  I wasn't dissapointed at all!

Will Masterson was another hero to fall for even though he had to  be very secretive of his reason for being there and for doing what he did.

Dannette, "Dani" lol, was such a strong, determined heroine.  I really enjoyed her interaction with her K-9.

Learning about K-9 SAR was very interesting.  The bond between dog and handler is very strong and it is amazing how they have to read and respond to each other.

The terroristic back-plot to the romance added the intrigue and danger that made the book all the more exciting.

Great book!  I already have Book 3 of Team Hope, Expect the Sunrise, on my TBR pile and am greatly looking forward to reading it soon.

Susan May Warren has become one of my go-to authors for a great read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.