Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Copenhagen Pillow Top

I made this pillow top from a free pattern at Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller called Copenhagen Pillow.

It is made from 16 varied Granny Squares and a border.  I used yarn that I had on hand so the colors are a bit different than the actual pattern.  I might make another one in different colors to go with my family room decor.


It had been a long time since I'd crocheted Granny Squares, so it was fun to do something a little different.

Now just need to make the pillow for it.  I have everything I need to make it.  I just have to take the time.
Please see my sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how it turned out!!! So cute! I want to make granny squares!! Can you bring it to the next ladies craft day for me to see in person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very prettty. I am a knitter who is always in awe of someone who can crochet.

    Blessings in Him!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.