Monday, November 15, 2010

Stuck Like Glue & Hair

I LOVE Sugarland!  I can't wait to get their new CD.

I was determined to grow my curly hair out long, long, long again.  Lately, though, it has been getting on my nerves.  Then I saw this video.



I think this video is hilarious and isn't Jennifer Nettle's hair just too cute. 

Needless to say, I went to my lovely hairdresser, Tabbie, and had her chop about 6 inches off the length and then stack the back.  It is very similar to how I've had it before.

I LOVE it.  I hate pictures of myself so I don't know if I'll be brave enough to post one for you to see it.

Maybe...

3 comments:

  1. Okay...so I LOVE Sugarland too! You won't be disappointed with their new CD! I cannot wait to see your hair! If not in a picture, then I'll need to make a trip to Wills Mt soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Let....the girls and I sing this song all the time....we drive Bill nuts. To be honest, Hunter is the worst. He starts singing this song and he sings it for at least an hour!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.