Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

I originally found this recipe over at http://www.taijassweetshoppe.blogspot.com/ .


 
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

1 spice cake mix
2 eggs
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
1/2 cup water
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Mix everything together, spoon into cupcake liners or greased muffin tin.

Bake at 350 for 14 minutes.

You can top with powdered sugar or icing if desired.  I just left mine plain this time.

Results:

These muffins were so simple to make.  Only 5 ingredients!  They were very moist and the chocolate chips added just the right amount of chocolate to really set the flavors off.
Let me know if you try it and what you think!





Linking to:

Made By You Monday
Making Your Home Sing
Homemaker Monday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Tuesdays at the Table
Homemaking Link-up
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Foodie Friday
Fantabulous Friday
Potluck Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.