Friday, January 22, 2010

My New Ebay Store!


Well, I took the plunge and opened an ebay store.

In order to continue being a Stay-At-Home-Mom, I need to try to supplement my husband's income. I think everyone knows how hard things are for a lot of people right now.

I enjoy quilting, crafting and reading. So what better way to try to bring in a few dollars than by using what I love.

The above link will take you directly to my store. If someone purchases something from me using my direct URL, I receive more profit and pay less fees.

I'm going to be fumbling around a little bit trying to figure out all the how-to's but I would appreciate any and all support that anyone is able to give.


Here goes nothin'!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful, I truly hope you do well...from what I have seen of your items, you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's great news. If you need any technical help, feel free to ask me :)

    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.