Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in Report

After I got on the treadmill for 1 mile for my 100 Mile Fitness Challenge, I got in the shower and put my jammies on.

Then I settled in on the couch and watched a movie with the rest of the family.

How does this pertain to the Friday Night Sew-in? While watching the movie, I finished hand-quilting this oh-so-cute Panda Baby Quilt.

I still have to put the binding on and then I will post pictures of the finished quilt with close-ups.

I did take a break from quilting to have a yummy bowl of "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough" ice cream.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Friday night of crafting!

8 comments:

  1. A useful and a good time- and the quilt is really cute. What is it about pandas? The ice cream sounds like a pretty good notion too...Well done anyhow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooo cute...

    I had a bad night of ripping out only to continue on this morning...sheeeeshhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute block...love the colors of this quilt. Last night was fun here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pandas are cute!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That panel is gorgeous....
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. i joined you in the Sew In and made 3 Boomerang Friendship Swap blocks! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoroughly enjoyed the Sew-In...I watched a movie and had chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.