Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Weekly Weigh In ~ 5/18/2022


Once again (for the bazillionth time), I'm starting on a weight loss journey.  

My first mini-goal is to get below 280 lbs.  I'm giving myself a deadline of June 3, 2022 as that is my next doctor's appointment.  Yikes!  No pressure!

I'll be weighing in on Mondays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends and support!

Feel free to use the "Weekly Weigh In" graphic and create your own post with as much (or as little) info as you are comfortable sharing and leave a link in the comments.  Or you can just report your results in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did NOT improve my consistency this week with exercise.  I did GREAT Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and walked for an hour each day on top of my regular movement.  The rest of the week had movement but not "walking for exercise".

I think I'm getting hung up on the thought of walking for an entire hour and then not doing it.  This week, I'm trying a different strategy.

I'm going to walk for 1/2 an hour each day for exercise.  30 minutes doesn't seem as daunting as a full hour does.  I'll give it a try for a week or two and then reassess.

I managed to lose 1.0 lb, even though the 100 calorie granola bars are becoming more of a liability than a quick snack.  I can't stay out of them!  I don't think I'll buy any this next week and see how I do without having a fix of chocolate!

BTW, losing that 1.0 lb this week put me at 15.0 lbs lost!  I'm so excited!  My next mini-goal is get to 280.0. 

That June 3rd dr's appointment is coming quickly!

Weigh in #8:

Highest Weight ~ 300.0 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 5/9/2022 ~ 286.0 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 5/16/2022 ~ 285.0 lbs.

This Week's Total:   -1.0 lbs.

Grand Total: -15.0 lbs


Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.