Monday, May 16, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/16/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

Other than the occasional shower/thunderstorm it has been so nice to be able to go outside on the deck to read/craft/etc.!


On today's to-do list: 

My regular list of dailies and cleaning.  Also, if I want to post a book review tomorrow, I have quite a bit of reading to do.

Happening this week:

It is a fairly uneventful week (I hope it stays that way!) with the regularly scheduled routines and no appointments!

Laken has this week and next to finish up her school work.  She is working so hard and has caught up.  Now for the home stretch!

The hubby is on second shift this week.  I wish I could say it was his last week of second shift forever but even though they are going to fixed shifts (no more swing shift!) as of May 31st, he'll still have to work one week of second shift every 7 weeks.  I guess we can handle that...

Currently reading:

I am reading "With You I Am" by Cleopatra Margot.  I'm just about halfway through the book.  As I mentioned above, I'd like to be able to post a review for the book tomorrow but that means I need to camp out on the deck and read a-way.  What a hardship!  lol


On the TV:

Top Gun (Gearing up for the new movie "Maverick")
Uncharted (Redbox)
The Dog (Redbox)

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "For God is With Us" by For King and Country.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Pork Chops on the Grill, Potatoes

In the Craft Basket:

I finished Adalynn Audrey's baby blanket!  On to the next project!


Picture from the Camera


Memory Verse

"The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy."

Zephaniah 3:17

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.