Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Tea Time ~ 4/28/2022


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~This past weekend we had 88F weather!  It was spectacular! We decided to cook on the grill that Mom and Dad got for Christmas from my brother and sister-in-law.  (It was delicious :)  Laken insisted that we trek up the hill to the picnic table to eat.  The breeze was magnificent!  After our impromptu picnic, Laken picked me a wildflower just like when she was little.  It made my day :)





~The Chicken/Duck Coop and Pen is done!  The Hubby and my Dad worked tirelessly to get it finished and fenced in while the weather was nice.  The next day we had a Spring storm so it was just in time.  The day after the storm the coop was painted a nice brown but I didn't get a picture.  It looks amazing  :)




~Peaches is one of our travelling, outside cats.  He comes and goes as he pleases.  Mom calls him a working cat because anytime someone is outside working, he'll be in the midst of the action.  As I was at the Coop, I looked over and saw him resting so peacefully in the shade.  He is such a pretty cat.  He keeps himself very well-groomed :)


~Once Easter had passed it was time to give the hounds new bandanas.  (The previous ones had bunnies)  I posted how we make our bandanas (SO SUPER SIMPLE).  You can check that out HERE!


~I lost 2 lbs this week!  I'd love for you to check out my Weekly Weigh In post HERE!

How was your week?  What's new with you?

 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I got stuck on the BBQ. Oh that food looks so delicious. I'm coming over.

    Way to go on the weight loss.

    Cute pup and I love the bandana.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.