Sunday, April 24, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 4/25/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

Gorgeous!  Sunday evening as I'm typing this post, it is actually a bit too warm in the Family Room as we don't have the air conditioner in the window.  But, it is supposed to cool down a bit and more Spring-like this week.  I love it!



On today's to-do list: 

My regular list of dailies and cleaning.

Happening this week:

The only thing that is really happening schedule-wise this week is that Laken has a telemed appointment with her neurologist about her headaches.  The appointment is scheduled for Wednesday.  I hope I don't forget to log onto the portal in time!

Currently reading:

I'm still reading Anne Frank's Diary and I'm getting so much more out of it this time than when I read a version of it in 7th Grade Reading Class with Mrs. Laird.  Now that I'm the mother with a teenage daughter, I'm reading from a completely different perspective. 


On the TV:

Redeeming Love (Redbox DVD) ~ This is a movie based on the novel of the same name by Francine Rivers.  Have you read the book?  Seen the movie?  What are your thoughts?

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured In Jesus Name by Katy Nichole.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Strawberries

In the Craft Basket:

I'm still working on the same project... Sweet Dreams sew-along, Pioneer Woman Charm Squares and the Beautiful Shells Baby Blanket for Adalynn Audrey.

We did "make" new bandanas for the doggies though :)



Picture from the Camera


Our new chicken/duck condo!  It still needs painted.

Memory Verse

"knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ."

1 Peter 1:18-19

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. Cute dog! And nice looking chicken/duck condo. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did listen to your wonderful song IN Jesus Name! Wow, great song! I am saving for my own praise time!! I love the idea of having chickens,.., I would love to gather eggs everyday. Unfortunately we live in the city and there are ordinances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the condo! Diary of Anne Frank is one of my favorite books and I have read it many times. I feel that I get something new out of it each time that I read it. I pray that she will get some answers to the situation of her headaches as they are no fun at all. I have weather related migraines on a regular basis and I am sad to say that I am finding less and less that truly helps with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also need to reread Diary of Anne Frank. Hope all went well with Laken's neurologist. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.