Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Three Things Thursday ~ My Inspiration ~ 1/21/2021

This is a post containing a list of "Three Things".  
If you'd like to join in with a list of "Three Things" of your own, 
leave a link in the comments!

~~~~~~~~~~~

My Inspiration for "Three Things Thursday":


 ~Back in 2016, I participated in a linkup called...."Three Things Thursday" and loved it.  It is no more, so I thought I'd resurrect it here on my blog.  You can see a sample HERE of Three Things I Love About Being a Mom.


~Back in 2012-2013, I participated in a linkup called..."Listicles" and loved IT, too.  Sadly, it also ended.  Listicles was all about making lists.  It was so much fun!  You can see a sample Listicle HERE of 10 Things Summer.


~Back in 2012 (yes, 2012), I participated in a linkup called... "3 on Thursday" and had a blast.  Again, it ended and I couldn't even find blogs for the hosts anymore.  You can see a sample HERE of 3 on Thursday of What I Would Do If I Won the Lottery.


~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you'll come back next Thursday to read about:

Three Things I Love About Winter!

Colletta


P.S.  I'd love for you to stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.