Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday at the Shop ~ 1/16/2021


Below are some of the listings in my shop.  Just click on the picture to go to the listing.  I also love to make custom orders!  You can email me at collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished this Yellow Prayer Shawl last weekend and got it listed on Sunday.  It is so pretty and spring-like.  It definitely lifts the spirits :)



I took a break from Prayer Shawls to make these super cute Valentine-y, pink and white dish cloths.  They are made from 100% cotton and measure 8X8.



I also made this set of 4 dish cloths in "Mint".  They also measure 8X8 and are made from 100% cotton.


And once last set of dish cloths made in "Evening Sea".  Again measuring 8X8 and made from 100% cotton.



I hope you'll stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.