Friday, December 18, 2020

Saturday at the Shop ~ 12/19/2020


I've been really busy this week adding new items to MY SHOP.  Below are some of my new listings.  Just click on the picture to go to the listing.  I also love to make custom orders!


I finished up the Cafe Latte Prayer Shawl I was working on last week.



I also made and listed a Medium Thyme Prayer Shawl.



I also relisted the Heather Gray Prayer Shawl.



I have the yarn for a few more Prayer Shawls in my stash.  I just need to decide what color to make next.  What do you think?  Red or Black???

I hope you'll stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Colletta! I'm visiting today from the Friendship Friday blog hop. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.