Saturday, January 18, 2020

Work In Progress ~ Merlin ~ 1/18/20

 



Ravelry's BAMCAL 2020 January Members Choice block is "Merlin" by Lisa Mauser at www.thislittlehookofmine.blogspot.com .

I'm using these scrappy colors to make my crochet along blocks:


This block used some techniques that I haven't done before such as descending and ascending the "ladder" of previous rows.  I admit that I breathed a sigh of relief when the rows below were finished!


For some reason my computer won't let me make the rest of these pictures larger but this is what the block looks like with the written instructions completed.  It turned out to be 13".


Because it was already 13", I only bordered with a single crochet round of white and a single crochet round of the red.


I'm please with how it turned out.  I really had to concentrate on some parts of the pattern but the writer had lots of "special notes" there were very helpful.

What are you working on?

Colletta



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.