Saturday, January 4, 2020

Work In Progress ~ 1/4/20

 

 For my next project, I decided to use up my RH Ombre leftover yarn from other projects.  I'm using the Attic 24 Cozy Stripe pattern and therefore am calling this project:  Ombre Cozy Stripe Afghan :)
 

The colors I am using are Spearmint, Violet, Sea Coral, Deep Teal, Anemone, Anthracite and Soft White.  I'm using a 5.5mm (I) hook.

The Cozy Stripe pattern is very calming and relaxing to work up.  It contains alternating rows of double crochet and granny stripes.  It makes for a very nice TV watching project.

 
 Above is my progress so far.  I'm making this afghan fairly large so I have quite a way to go.  I'm taking my time with this one as I don't have an intended recipient at the moment.  I may even decide to keep it for myself.  I'm still undecided...

What are you working on?

Colletta



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.