Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Heart to Heart ~ My Blogging Decision

Image result for heart to heart


Yesterday, I posted "Heart to Heart ~ Should I Stop Blogging?".  This was not meant to put my decision on my readers but to get some feedback as to what you like to read.

That being said, I've given it a lot of thought throughout the evening and night and have made my "decision" about my blogging future.

I'm not going to give it up completely.  I would miss it too much.

I am, however, going to change up my schedule.  My tentative schedule will be:

Monday ~ Happy Homemaker Monday
Wednesday ~ Weekly Weigh In
Friday ~ Journal Entry

I'll also be randomly throwing in some Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Finish Off/Work In Progress, and Heart to Heart posts.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this new schedule works out for me.

Do you have a blogging "schedule" or are you a "fly by the seat of your pants" kind of blogger?  I'm interested to hear!

Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. I don't schedule too much. I schedule my Wrap ups, Sunday Posts and stuff like that. Other posts I just schedule 1 or 2 weeks ahead and always with 1,2 or more days in between :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fly by the seat of my pants - both in life and blogging!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - so glad you are staying in blogland! I enjoy your posts. Since I came back to blogging, I try to post at least twice a week - Friday Favorites and a Weekend post. I do more as I can, but also I won't stress is I miss some posts. Life happens. I hope the new schedule works out for you. I am glad you are going to keep posting. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.