Why not? Dentists need romance too. My adult and YA teasers are here. Happy reading!
Cute! Now I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “CRIME SCENE”
Made me smile. Hope you are enjoying it. My Teaser
Quite right, too! What if he brings a drill along to the date? My TT this week is a sci fi murder mystery - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/teaser-tuesday-15th-august-2017/
Love that teaser.
Haha. That does sounds like an intriguing situation.
Hoping over from Book Beginnings...I bet she does date the dentist, huh?My Friday Quotes
I think that's a fun book beginning. I'm betting she ends up with the dentist.
I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.
Why not? Dentists need romance too. My adult and YA teasers are here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteCute! Now I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “CRIME SCENE”
ReplyDeleteMade me smile. Hope you are enjoying it. My Teaser
ReplyDeleteQuite right, too! What if he brings a drill along to the date? My TT this week is a sci fi murder mystery - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/teaser-tuesday-15th-august-2017/
ReplyDeleteLove that teaser.
ReplyDeleteHaha. That does sounds like an intriguing situation.
ReplyDeleteHoping over from Book Beginnings...
ReplyDeleteI bet she does date the dentist, huh?
My Friday Quotes
I think that's a fun book beginning. I'm betting she ends up with the dentist.
ReplyDelete