Monday, August 14, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 8/14/17

 

Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather outside is::::

Beautiful!  But... we're supposed to have lots of thunder storms this week.  Good thing I like a good thunder storm :) 


On my breakfast plate:

Smart Ones Ham and Cheese Scramble
  
As I look around the house::::
 
We've made progress on the addition!  Right now, we're waiting for a call to let us know the trusses are finished being manufactured.  We're at a bit of a standstill until the trusses come.

On today's to do list::::

Work
Getting the girls back into the "school routine".
Exercise
Devotions
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... Work 8am-1pm, exercise
Tuesday...  Work 8am-1pm, exercise, Kaylee's dr apt for booster.
Wednesday... Work 8am-1pm, Schedule for next week, Prayer Meeting.
Thursday... Work8am-1pm, Menu and Grocery List, Dan's bday (my brother)
Friday...  Off work, Groceries, Laundry, Kaylee's Senior Pictures.
Saturday...  Weigh-in, Guardian Angel Picnic.

Currently reading::::

10329452

I'm still very behind on my Goodreads Challenge.  This book has really captured my interest though so I think I'll actually finish it!  yay!  hehe
 
On the TV::::

Pirates Baseball
Steeler Football!!!  Whoohoo!!!
Hallmark Movies and Mysteries
 
On the Radio:::

A mix of Country and KLOVE.
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Chicken Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Broccoli, Oranges
Tuesday - Ham, Fried Potatoes, Corn, Strawberries
Wednesday -  Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Apples
Thursday - Kielbasa, Homemade Fries, Peas, Peaches
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Guardian Angel Picnic (I'm down for a dessert, any suggestions?)
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

I've put my crochet aside for the time being.  I just wasn't feeling inspired to crochet.

So, I decided to give Cross-Stitch a try and am LOVING it!

I bought a kit at Hobby Lobby and have been stitching away.  I don't have a picture but when I finish it, I'll be sure to post one.


Bible Verse/Devotional


If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.


Romans 14:8 NIV


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Your menus look delicious, Colletta, and I can't wait to see pics of your cross-stitching project!

    ~Rebecca dropping by from HHM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I really like chicken spaghetti but it's not a big hit with the rest of them around here. We have to get back into our school routine around here as well...I have a feeling it's going to be rough for a few days. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a busy week ahead!!, I love the menu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to cross stitch and haven't done it in a while. I need to look for a kit - Christmas ornaments, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm running so late visiting this week. I LOVE your inspirational! Have a great rest of the week and weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.