Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Do your actions match your words? Elaborate.
I certainly try to have my actions match my words. It is sometimes hard, though. Especially when I say I'm starting a diet and then someone bakes a cake!
2. Sick as a dog, go to the dogs, dog days of summer, dog tired, it's a dog's life, every dog has it's day, can't teach an old dog new tricks...now doggone it which saying could most recently be applied to your life?
Most recently? Well, not dog days of summer as it has been nice and cool and rainy lately. Maybe dog tired... I've been ready to go to bed by 9pm almost every night since starting back to work part time.
3. Your favorite book featuring a dog in the storyline? What makes it a favorite?
Balto. I really haven't read a book but I have since the movie many times with my girls when they were little. It reminds me of sweet snuggling times with them. And what a dog! A hero to be more precise.
4. What's something you hope to one day have the confidence to do?
I would LOVE to visit Ireland someday. It has been a life-long dream but I just don't have the confidence to leave the country! As my husband says, "There's so much to see here in the US." I do love to take road trips and sight-see.
5. August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day. So tell us a joke.
I am SO NOT funny when telling jokes! I'm more of a dry sarcasm kinda funny. But here goes:
Well you don't have to cry about it!
See. Not funny :)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
My oldest daughter, Kaylee, has just started her own blog called
I hope you'll go check it out and leave her some bloggy love!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!