Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Workout Wednesday ~ Week 6 ~ 2/3/16

(graphic found on google)
 
My inspiration:
 
Commit whatever you do to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
 
Proverbs 16:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wednesday, I got all ready to go to the gym and just couldn't!  I ached so badly.  I was sick.  For two days.  It was not fun!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Friday, I was feel better for the most part and would have probably gone to the gym but Doug had to work daylight and that meant he took the car.  Our poor old van is only in good enough shape to drive around our little town and not the 25 miles to the gym.  Once again, no gym.  I felt so guilty all day!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Finally!  We made it back to the gym and it felt so good to get moving!  It felt like I was starting over from scratch after being gone so long, so I did my 5 miles and was good to go. 

~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I really do need a backup plan for when we aren't able to get to the gym.  Once the weather gets nicer I can go outside and walk.  Yay, for the groundhog saying we'll have an early Spring!  (If you can believe a groundhog ;)


My week's stats:

Miles:  5
Total Miles:  76

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  The Mommy Club, Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with Intention, and Fitness Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I love your determination, Colletta! I wish I loved to work out, but that is definitely not the case. I ended up getting a personal trainer for two days a week to have greater accountability. That helps, but it doesn't get me to the amount of steps and miles needed during the winter. Thanks for the nudge to keep moving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.