Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Teaser Tuesday ~ Brentwood's Ward ~ 2/23/16


TeaserTuesday-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My teaser for this week is from:

22571333
 
 
~"You, sir, are a rogue!"  Emily Payne scowled into the black marble gaze fixed on hers, determined to win the deadlock of stares.  Horrid beast.  Must he always triumph?"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also linking up to:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/


Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. I'd read a bit more before deciding. Hope u like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teaser. I hope you are enjoying the book. My teaser this week comes from The Infamous Heir by Elizabeth Michels. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Emily's voice. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she wins the stare down! Sounds like she has some spunk--always a good thing. :-) I love the woman's dress on the cover. I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the beginning of a great romance. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that description: "black marble stare." It's been a while since I've read a romance where the hero is a rogue!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    Sandy @ TEXAS TWANG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not completely sure this is for me, but like her spunk. I'm playing today too at Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do wonder what will happen here...I love books with rogues, especially if they ultimately get what's coming to them. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious what is happening at the time that she is in a staring contest with a man with dark eyes! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.