Friday, February 26, 2016

Tea Time ~ Cheer Comp and Game Night ~ 2/26/16



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week was a bit hum-drum, so my five aren't very exciting.  lol

~The weather this past weekend was beautiful!  We went for a family walk :)

~I was able to take a Sunday afternoon nap!  Love them :)

~Kaylee's Play Practice started this week!  She's excited, so I'm excited :)

~Laken has been practicing for the Cheer Competition!  It is her first one, so I can't wait :)

~Tonight we're having a Family Game Night!  Any suggestions on games? :)

 
What made you smile this week?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


 

7 comments:

  1. Ah the weather sounds kinder where you are, last weekend we didn't leave the house - it was dreadful. Hoping this weekend will be nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely five, I gained a Grandson this week so as you can imagine I am all smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your five are great, family doings always should make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your family games night went well!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a good week and not at all hum-drum with lots of family activities going on. Meeting a friend for coffee and home made scone and receiving a book from her on how to crochet which she'd found in a charity shop made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have sunshine today - it makes me smile. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hasn't it been lovely to see a bit of sun? And lighter evenings too - it definitely feels as if spring is on its way. Hope you had a fun games evening

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.