Thursday, June 27, 2013

Now and Forever ~ 6/27/13

A Royal Daughter

Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand without blemish in the presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time and now and forever.  Amen.
Jude 24-25


Lord, I just want to tell you how much I love You, how grateful I am that You have taken me into Your care.  Ever since I've entrusted myself to You, You've kept me from becoming entangled in the kinds of things that would bring me to ruin.  You fill my heart and mind with peace as I stay close to You.  It's a miracle of Your grace that I am standing tall today, lifting my praise to you from a heart full of love.


"In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay in invincible summer." --Albert Camus

Excerpt from:  A Woman's Daily Prayer Book


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.