Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. What do you think makes a good dad?
They are willing to do the dirty work (diapers, etc). They are also available for the small things like reading a bedtime story or sitting on the couch watching cartoons with the kids.
2. What's something you learned from your own father?
My dad taught me how to play (and win) at Gin Rummy! lol (see #1)
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
Either spice cake or chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. yummmy!
4. When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
Oh my! I am a reasoner. Maybe even an over-reasoner sometimes.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
My favorite dairy item would be ice-cream. My most often purchased item would be milk. We go through a lot of milk in our house!
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I would love to explore a castle. I've always had a fascination with castles. Maybe one day....
7. Are you typical of your generation?
This is a hard question! I'm typical as far as marriage, kids, dogs etc. but untypical as I'm a bit more traditional and a lot more conservative than most of my generation.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've missed getting hodgepodgey with you and am so glad to be back!!
Let's get hodgepodgey!