Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
Joyce is on vacation this week so I thought I'd just tell you some random things about me.
1. I've been a SAHM for about 10 years.
2. I've been married to my husband, Doug, for 13 years come September 17th.
3. I have two daughters. Kaylee is 12 and Laken is 6.
4. We live in a small town. It is actually where Doug and I both grew up and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
5. My parents are retired and busier than ever! They are very involved in our lives and I am so lucky to have them.
6. I have 3 honorary nephews. Dex is my cousin Steph's 1-year-old. Chase and Connor are my cousin Eric's 3-month-old twins. Love them all!
7. I have one brother, Danny, who lives just across town. He is the most generous person I know.
8. I've dealt with anxiety/depression since my first pregnancy. Truthfully, I think I always have to some degree but those pregnancy hormones brought it out full force. I still take meds and I'm OK with that.
Let's get hodgepodgey!