Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hodgepodge ~ Randomness ~ 6/19/13


Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

Joyce is on vacation this week so I thought I'd just tell you some random things about me.

1.  I've been a SAHM for about 10 years.

2.  I've been married to my husband, Doug, for 13 years come September 17th.

3.  I have two daughters.  Kaylee is 12 and Laken is 6.

4.  We live in a small town.  It is actually where Doug and I both grew up and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

5.  My parents are retired and busier than ever!  They are very involved in our lives and I am so lucky to have them.

6.  I have 3 honorary nephews.  Dex is my cousin Steph's 1-year-old.  Chase and Connor are my cousin Eric's 3-month-old twins.  Love them all!

7. I have one brother, Danny, who lives just across town.  He is the most generous person I know.

8.  I've dealt with anxiety/depression since my first pregnancy.  Truthfully, I think I always have to some degree but those pregnancy hormones brought it out full force.  I still take meds and I'm OK with that.

~~~~~~~

Let's get hodgepodgey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.