Five things that made me smile this week :)
1. The biggest event in our house this week was my oldest daughter's birthday. She turned 12 yesterday! Next year I will have a teenager! Unbelievable. We went out for lunch and then I made her requested birthday dinner of Stuffed Shells. She always picks ice-cream cake for her birthday cake. We found an Oreo ice-cream cake and it was delicious. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!
2. The girls and I participated in Hoosier Homemade's Summer Scavenger Hunt. You can see more on that HERE :)
3. Last night I started reading a book and got half-way through before I went to bed :) This is a big deal because I have been in such a reading slump lately. I haven't even picked up a book in a few weeks because nothing was keeping my attention. This anthology has been great so far :)
4. We've been swimming, swimming, swimming :) Even though the pool isn't very warm yet, that doesn't stop us. Especially the girls! I think they've been swimming just about every day.
5. Saturday evening we had a bunch of people over from Church for a cook-out. We had so much fun talking and laughing together. And of course, the kids had a blast in the pool :)
What made you smile this week?