Friday, June 24, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday ~ 6/24/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.




************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  I hit 50 sales in my etsy shop!


2.  Fellowship at Camp Meeting!

3.  Hope for Hyndman Charter School is making great progress!


4.  The house has actually stayed fairly clean and tidy this week!


5.  Payday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you that Jared has an interview next week for the high school?

    Are you all recovered from camp meeting? I'm sure everyone's tired...a good tired though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.