Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Shop Update} ~ 6/16/11

Each Thursday I am going to dedicate a post to updating you on what is new and/or restocked in my "Colletta's Kitchen Sink" etsy shop.


Wow!  I haven't done a shop update since the end of May.  Things have been so hectic around here with vacation, referee-ing kids and making order for my shop.  I haven't really been able to list anything new but I have relisted items that I've sold.  yay!!!  God has been good to me.
Here are some of the items that have been selling and that I've been relisting:


Different color variations of the "Summer Fling Sun Hat"
Summer Fling Sun Hat - Light Raspberry and Honeydew - Size 4-12 years with detachable flower clip

"Newborn-Adult White Summer Fling Sun Hat with Choice of 3 Flower Clips"


"Your Choice of 3 or 6 Triple Flower Hair Clips"

"Individual Triple Layer Flower Hairclip"

 All these items can be found in the "Hats and Accesories" section of my shop.

I also restocked some cocoons and pods that sold:


"Pesto" which will now be "Olive" with the shot of yellow.
Pesto - Newborn Baby Pod


"Ambrosia"
Ambrosia - Newborn Baby Pod


 I also sold an "Ocean" Shawl and will be working on adding more to the "Shawls" section soon.  I have some great colors just waiting for me to shape them into some triangle shawls.

I have lots of ideas and patterns that have had to take a back burner to getting orders out the door.  I love being able to say that!

I'm going to stick with the summery items that I currently have listed and start focusing on some new Fall and Winter/Christmas items such as the Two Tone Beanie, Booties, Slippers, Baby and Adult Leg Warmers, Wrist Warmers and lots more.  Maybe even some Doggie Sweaters and decorative Collars.  When I get the time, that is.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.