Saturday, February 4, 2023

15 Minutes to Stitch ~ 2/5/2023

 

One of my "plans" for 2023 is to spend 15 minutes a day stitching.  That might entail sewing, quilting, crocheting anything else I might come up with.  I'll be joining in with Kate @ Life in Pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The past week or so I've picked up the Blue and White Quilt I've been (not) working on for my Mom for the past 1.5 YEARS!  I am determined to finish hand quilting it and finally gifting it to my Mom.  I would say I'm about halfway through the hand quilting.

Something new I've been working on is for another swap.  The swap is for 6 of the heart blocks below.  It is a centralized swap so I will be sending 12 blocks to the hostess and receiving 12 blocks of varying colors back.  I decided to sew my blocks using purples.  One down, eleven to go!


Below are some of the swap blocks I've made for the Friendship Block Swap.  I've sent them off to their owners.








What are you stitching this week?

Colletta

12 comments:

  1. The purple heart is really fun. Your other swap blocks turned out nicely too. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap blocks, I love the purple heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, but purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Block swaps are fun, I used to take part in some a few years back. It's always interesting to see what comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt blocks are so pretty and such a variety. I love them. I hope your continue to work on your mom's quilt. I look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of purples. I hope you make more progress on hand quilting your Mom's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful blocks. I have never seen the design in the red and gray block - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colletta: I just love all your blocks! I especially like those purple hearts. I've never participated in a swap block. Some day maybe. Meanwhile, good luck this week with your 15 minutes a day (also my motto).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coletta your swap blocks are all so lovey. I shouldn't pick a favourite but I am drawn to your purple heart.Must be because I love purple. Thank yo. for linking with To Do Tuesday. I'm hoping your week is going well and you are having some great time playing with fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun swap blocks! (I've never done one!). Good luck on your 15 min/day goal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun blocks. You know I am partial to purple! LOL I really love that last patchwork heart too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.