Tuesday, August 4, 2020

#FitReader ~ August Goals and Check In ~ 8/4/20





#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

~~~~~~~~~~

JULY 2020 GOALS:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day

~Lose 5 pounds


How I did this week 7/27/20-8/2/20:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day  4/7

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week  1/4

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week     14/25

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points : 

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day  5/7

~Lose 5 pounds   -0.5/5 
  
Some things I learned:  

~I did horrible this week with exercise but not so bad with the eating!  Again, I need to get the two to come together...
~It was an up and down month with a total loss of 1/2 lb.  Not as much as I wanted but better than an overall gain...
~I need to reset and work hard.  My Dr. Appt is August 24th!



AUGUST 2020 GOALS:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day

~Lose 5 pounds

I'm keeping my goals the same for August.  Hopefully I'll improve on them this month :)



*I'll be checking in on Tuesdays but my exercise week runs Monday through Sunday.*

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. For me, what I eat is the hardest challenge. I could be as active as I want but can't lose the weight if I don't eat right. I keep forgetting that I am no longer in my 20s and what I eat stays.

    So, great job in meeting your food goals this past week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.