Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wondering Wednesday ~ Favorite Snack ~ 8/5/20


Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s questions is – What is your favorite snack?


My Answer - What a loaded question!  If I'm being honest and I am, I'd say Doritos or Oreos and milk.

However, I'm TRYING to be healthier.

White Cheddar Poppables are yummy but very addicting.  They are very WW (weight watcher) friendly though.  So if I can limit my consumption they are a healthy snack.

I wish I could say my favorite snacks were apples and carrots.  I like apples but I can't say I crave them or that they satisfy me when I'm looking for a snack.  As for vegetables....YUCK!

I do like cheese and crackers.  I guess that would be mid-way between healthy and unhealthy.  In moderation.


What is your favorite snack?


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I love how you analysed your favorite snacks! I would probably do the same.
    Cheese and crackers are awesome. I try to make my own cheese board by adding veggies, fruits, cheeses, and crackers/bread. It makes me feel fancy and "healthy."

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.