Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday Blessings ~ 4/12/20


Carol at Slater's Funny Farm hosts a Sunday Blessing link up.  

I thought:  what better way to bless and be blessed than with scripture and prayer.  The following are taken from Serenity for a Woman's Soul 2020 Creative Planner for this week.


"A hard worker has plenty of food, but a person who chases fantasies has no sense."

Proverbs 12:11 NLT


Please bless me in my work each day, Father.  Help me to honor You with not only my work but my attitude as well.

~~~~~~~~~

A friend of mine has started a youtube channel with daily Bible readings.  I'd love for you to go visit and subscribe if you're so inclined!





Blessings,

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.