Saturday, December 28, 2019

Work In Progress / Finish Off ~ 12/28/19

 

"Linda's Prayer Blanket" started as this basket of yarn skeins in RH Ombre:  Anemone, Anthracite and Deep Teal. 
 


I didn't think I would get it finished in time for Christmas but I did!  Here is the finished project:


I used Solid Granny Squares joined with Anthracite and then bordered with all three colors.  I finished off with a scalloped edging.


I had Shawn deliver it to his Mom and he reported back that she loved the Blanket.  I'm so glad!

On to the next project!

What are you working on?

Colletta



2 comments:

  1. I am currently working on doll clothes for my grand doll. I do not have a pattern so I am winging it , you might say. We will see how it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will be lovely and the grand doll will treasure them :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.