Saturday, December 14, 2019

Mount TBR Challenge 2020

https://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2019/10/mount-tbr-reading-challenge-2020.html
 
My Reader's Block is once again hosting the Mount TBR Challenge for 2020.
 
I decided to join in as I have way too many books on my TBR shelf and plan (at this time) to only read from those books this coming year.
 
Here are the Challenge Levels:
 
Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Vancounver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s
 
 
I decided to climb Mount Blanc at 24 books from my TBR shelf.
 
If I reach Mt. Vancouver or Mt. Ararat:  Yay Me!  But I'll stick with Mount Blanc for now.
 
 
Happy Reading!
 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I have stacks of books to be read and, once read, I send them off to someone else. I used to read faster than I do now but I still keep a book going at all times.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.