Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ Week 8 ~ WW Freestyle


I didn't make it to my WW workshop this week because Laken had a Volleyball Tournament an hour in the opposite direction from my workshop.

I'm a little bit afraid to weigh in this coming week because I didn't have that weekly re-set that I get at my workshop.

I've also really been slacking on getting my FitPoints in.  A half-hour walk is only worth 4 points!  I might tweak my goal again but I'll wait until next week to do so if I decide to.

Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 9/7/19 ~ 276.8 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 9/14/19 ~ ????? lbs

This Week's Total:  ?????  lbs

 
Grand Total: -14.0 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta

P.S.  I'd love for you to join the Fall Into Reading Challenge!

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2019/08/fall-into-reading-challenge-2019-sign.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.