Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September 2019 ~ Goals


I know.  I know.  September is almost over.

But, I saw someone post an "Autumn Goals" and remembered that my new planner has a Goals page for each month.  At the beginning of September, I jotted down a few goals so I thought I'd share them here each month as well.

Without further ado:  My September Goals!

~Have a Daily Devotion Time
~Lose 8.4 lbs for the 3% Challenge
~Celebrate our 19th Anniversary
~Finish Brian and Rachel's Wedding Afghan
~Finish Layna Bee's Baby Blanket
~Make an appt for an Eye Exam and get new contacts
~Start growing hair out
~Get a new Planner


I'll be back next week with some updates and some October Goals.

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. It's never too late to make goals! By the way, Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planner! What kind are you going to get?
    I wanna see that wedding afghan when your done.
    19 years - congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.