Monday, January 21, 2019

Make It Monday ~ "Lola Bean" ~ 1/21/19



The second Block-a-Week 2019 hosted by Julie Yeager is a pattern by Shelby Shea called "Lola Bean". 


This was a fun square to make.  I learned a new stitch called the "Bean Stitch" and a light bulb just went off as to why the pattern is called Lola  BEAN!  lol 


Below is an angled shot of the center.  Isn't it pretty?  Such a gorgeous pattern.



I now have five 12"+ squares ready for Laken's Ombre Afghan.  Only 20 more to go!!


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing at To Grandma's House We Go DIY, Crafts, Recipes and more Link Party. I pinned this! Hope to have you join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.