Monday, January 7, 2019

Make It Monday ~ "Eye of the Beholder" & "Origami Flower" ~ 1/7/19



The BAMCAL 2019 Group on Ravelry started last week with the January Main Square:  "Eye of the Beholder".



This was a great pattern to work on.  The instructions were very well written.



I'm working these squares in green, purple and peach of Redheart Ombre.  So no two squares will have "exactly" the same color shades.  I'm really excited to see how the colors change as I go.  I'll be edging each square with soft white.





The January BAMCAL 2019 Members Choice  Square is Origami Flower.  Here's my square:




Also, as I was scrolling through Ravelry.  I happened to come across one of the groups I'm a part of hosted by Julie Yeager

Julie will be hosting a Block-a-Week CAL starting January 7th.  That's right.  The first block releases TODAY!

Each block will be 12" when crocheted with worsted weight yarn.

To give myself time to get the block done, I'll be posting the previous week's block each Monday.

I wanted to give you a heads-up in case you want to join along!  It is going to be so much fun :)

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. What pretty colors and pattern! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choice. A craft-along sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.