Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
~Doug and I had a heart to heart talk a few days ago about money. Blah!
~I had a change of heart about working outside the home at the College. I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, so I quit!
~I experienced figurative "heart failure" the other morning while putting Dex on the bus. He went running and slipped on the ice and down he went. Luckily, he hopped back up and kept on going!
2. Champagne, chocolates, flowers...what's your Valentine pleasure? Any special plans for the day?
I enjoy chocolates and flowers but they aren't necessary to me. For me some alone time with the hubby is what I crave. We had our "Valentine's Date" on Saturday. Doug took me to the movies and we saw "Forever My Girl". It was the perfect Valentine movie :)
3. Are you a hopeless romantic or do you fall more in the category of practical and pragmatic? What's a gesture you find romantic?
I'm a romantic but the hubby is practical. Therefore, any kind of romantic gesture from him is well appreciated.
4. Do you ask a lot of questions in life or are you pretty content with what you already know?
I'm a question asker. I like to understand "things".
5. Your favorite power ballad?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Why is it that when I have to fast, all I crave is a Diet Dr. Pepper? I'm so thirsty!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!